It is a life enriching spiritual program which offers a divine opportunity for you to grow as a leader as you disciple others in the way of Christ.
- Writing: Monthly blog and newsletter
- Administrative assistance
- Supervision of program activities
- Participate as an active member in youth fellowship
- Assist in serving meals
- Build 101 relationships with the youth
*Basic requirements: You don’t need to be an expert in theology, only your heart and commitment to serve God are desired. This is an opportunity to serve Christ, gain exposure to inner-city ministry experience, and help create positive change in the lives of at-risk youth through Jesus Christ.
*Food & Housing will be provided